Quote of the Day

The making of a great compilation tape, like breaking up, is hard to do and takes ages longer than it might seem. You gotta kick off with a killer, to grab attention. Then you got to take it up a notch, but you don't wanna blow your wad, so then you got to cool it off a notch. There are a lot of rules.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Drunk Rant #1 - What I want to see before I die.....

is an epic Kung Fu, Martial Arts and yes, I know that they are the same thing, epic battle just happen randomly in front of my eyes in real life. Not in a movie or tv show, but actually happening in front of me! Think about this. How awesome would it be for you to come out of a restaurant or bar and instead of seeing a normal boring brawl between some overly muscle bound guys, but instead see a full blown epic martial arts battle! I'm talking the likes of Ip Man, when he fought like 20 guys and beat the shit out them. Now I don't want to see anyone get their arms or legs broken or worse a fatality (yeah, Mortal Kombat reference. What!), but I do want to see all the kung fu awesomeness happen before my eyes. It would literally be the most amazing thing I will ever see in my life! Right now. Anyway. It would.... I really don't think there are enough coherent thoughts that can convey how much I want to see this and how amazing it would be to actually see that happen live in front of me. On the street. In front of a crowd. Man, it would be amazing! The only thing that would make it better is if before the fight starts there's a guy dressed in old school hip hop wear with a boombox and when the fight finally starts the boombox starts playing Pendulum's The Island Parts 1 & 2. It would be magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment